Friday, January 9, 2009

It's too quiet

As I finished off the last of Brooke's wheat flakes cereal this morning, I realized how quiet it was in the house, and how bare it looks with all of the Christmas decorations put away, and all the baby toys stowed until Avery comes again. I miss her little squeals and her huge grin.
It was so much fun having everyone home for the holidays! Ping Pong games, rubik's cubing, some serious games of Trouble, and trying to stay warm in the frigid weather of North Dakota made for some great family time! These kids make Jeff and I so happy :)
Brooke was able to be here for three weeks. I miss her so much already. She has returned to Utah State to finish her sophomore year.
Britt and Paul flew standby to Fargo, so when they didn't make the return flight last Sunday I wasn't too sad to have them for a few more days. They are gone now as well, back to Rexburg. Britt started school on Wed. She will graduate in July.












3 comments:

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Wish we were still there! We had so much fun... we can barely give Avery all of the attention that she wants... it was easy when there were 8 of us to entertain her!

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Email me all of those pictures! Too cute! Oh, and ORDER YOUR COUCH!

Popcorn House said...

What great pictures! Looks like you guys had such a great time together. When my mom would visit us in Utah there were many, many tears. My mom tells everyone that is why Daniel moved back here, he couldn't stand the airport scenes anymore!!!

Avery is so cute!!!